Customized Professional Search Engine Marketing Training
Why should you participate in face-to-face SEO training? We find that about 20% of our classes are question and answer time. Students need that time to understand the material and to relate the material to their individual situations. We teach a comprehensive search engine optimization training program covering the science and methods that companies use to significantly improve rankings. The content goes from basic principles to pretty advanced, and it is designed for those who really need to know SEO. Attending our class also gives you access to our support team for questions and shows your staff how to correctly enhance and promote your business online. If being second best is not good enough, then a face-to-face SEO class is the only way to go.
The SEO training course content is comprehensive and covers all of our standard practices in a 3 day Search Engine Optimization training course designed for Marketing and Web Design staff.
Our on-site SEO training program is customized to fit your business needs and schedules. We come to you and show you how to perform the necessary research and analysis to make informed and quantifiable decisions regarding page edits and optimization.
SEO Training is critical for anyone involved with Search Engine Optimization, including Technical, Marketing, and Management staff. Many of our students are from SEO companies.
The purpose of the training is to learn "best practice" SEO. You will increase your knowledge of search engine marketing and learn how to apply page edits and various SEO techniques.
While some technical skills are useful, the topics covered during our search engine optimization training course do not require specific programming skills.
- Learn what must be done to get top search engine rankings.
- Learn how to increase click-through rates.
- Understand how to make your site more relevant.
- Find out how your server can affect your search engine ranking.
- Discover how to identify the best keywords for your site.
- Analyze your site and competitors' sites using keyword density analysis.
- Learn the best ways to submit your pages to get them indexed in search engines.
- Understand link reputation and how to increase Link Popularity.
- Find out why some dynamic pages don't get indexed and how to fix it.
We appreciate your interest in our company. To have a In Media Network representative contact you, please complete calll 1-206-734-4982